E-mail address: email@example.com
Lopo Ettore, MSc
MSc in Molecular and Cell Biology (LM-6)
Date of achievement: 22/03/2022
Final grade: 110 with honours
BSc in Biological Sciences (L-13)
Date of achievement: 13/12/2019
Final grade: 110 with honours and academic distinction
- From July 2022: Fellow at the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute
- 2021-2022: Curricular internship at the laboratory of Molecular Environmental Microbiology (MEM lab), University of Bologna.
- 2019: Curricular internship at the Department of Science and Technological Innovation (DISIT), University of Eastern Piedmont (UniUPO).
- Bioinformatics: RAST (tool for genomes analysis), BLAST.
- Microbiology: evaluation of bacterial growth curves, isolation of pure cultures, analysis of microbial communities, metabolic analysis through Phenotype Microarrays (PMs), optical microscopy.
- Molecular biology: PCR, MinION sequencing, electrophoresis of nucleic acids, cloning, conjugation, DNA and RNA extractions, RFLP.
Congress presentation: Ghezzi D., Costantini P. E., Lombardi D. A., Firrincieli A., Salvi L., Lopo E., Zeinab K., Robert C., De Waele J., Sauro F., Cappelletti M.
Bioprospecting the Cave Microbiome. Abstract accepted for a poster presentation at the Euro-Global Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering, June 18-20, 2020. Rome, Italy.
Metal-based antibacterial coatings for biomedical applications. Characterization of microbial communities from extreme and pristine environments (i.e. caves).