Boffa Angelo, MD, PhD Student
MD, Specialized in Orthopaedics and Traumatology
2015: Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Salerno, with honors.
2016: Qualification for the medical profession at the University of Salerno.
2021: Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology at the University of Bologna, with honors.
- Italian: Native language
- English: Excellent
- ECDL (European Computer Driving License) certification obtained in 2007.
- Professional use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- From March 2016 to October 2016 he taught training courses for O.S.S.
- Member of the “Cartilage and Regenerative Medicine Committee” of the “SIAGASCOT - Società Italiana di Artroscopia, Ginocchio, Arto Superiore, Sport, Cartilagine e Tecnologie Ortopediche”
- Member of the “ICRS - International Cartilage Regeneration & Joint Preservation Society”;
- Member of the “ESSKA - European Society of Sports Traumatology Knee surgery and Arthroscopy”;
- Participant as a “young researcher” collaborator in the European Project “Nano-Scores”.
- Participant in research activities with experience in drafting scientific research protocols, in bibliographic research on the main medical-scientific databases, in the clinical and radiological evaluation of patients treated in clinical trials, in writing scientific articles, narrative reviews, systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- Participant as a collaborator in over 10 research protocols carried out at the IRCCS Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli.
- Author of over 20 scientific publications in specialized journals, with the majority published in English and in journals with impact factor and / or indexed on the international database PubMed.
- Author of over 30 scientific abstracts and e-posters accepted and presented at national and international conferences.
- Speaker at 7 national and international congresses / webinars.
- Author of 5 national and international book chapters.
- Injective therapies with platelet concentrates (PRP) and cellular products (from adipose tissue to bone marrow) for the treatment of osteoarthritis and tendinopathies.
- Biological joint reconstruction and use of innovative techniques for the regeneration of joint cartilage.
- Sports medicine and knee arthroscopy (anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and meniscal treatments).
- Minimally invasive knee and hip prosthetic surgery.
- Traumatology of the lower limb.