De Pietri Lesley, MD
Director of the Anesthesia-resuscitation and Intensive care Unit
29/07/1998: Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (UNIMORE) with honours.
29/10/2002: Specialization in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (UNIMORE) with honours.
- 2019 June-2022 May: Director of Anesthesiology and Intenve Care Unit Ospedale di Sassuolo AUSL Modena - Italy
- 2016-2019: Consultant Anaesthetis and Chief of labor analgesia service-AUSL-IRCCS Reggio Emilia
- 2002-2016: Consultant HPB and Transplant Anaesthesia at Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria di Modena – Policlinico (Italy).
- 1996 Attendance at Nottingham University England of 6 months
- He has also held numerous teaching appointments in residency programs (Anesthesiology and Intensive Care)
Good English Knowledge: Listening B2, Reading B2, Spoken interaction C1, Spoken production B2, Writing C1.
- 2010-2016: Teacher at School of Anesthesiology – School of Anesthesia and Intensive Care. University of Medicine and Surgery of Modena and Reggio Emilia (UNIMORE), Italy
- Promoter of a thromboelastography use program not only during liver transplantation but in the management of cirrhotic patient candidates for invasive procedure at Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Policlinico di Modena University - School of Medicine and Surgery. (2002-2016) and at the Hospital of Ancona-Italy (2015).
- Promoter, in 2016, of Thrombolastography implementation program in obstetric and delivery room at AUSL-IRCCS Reggio Emilia.
- 2010 to 2022: Tutor of Anesthesia at Anesthesiology residency (Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Policlinico di Modena University - School of Medicine and Surgery).
- 2002-to 2017: Tutor of graduates in Medicine
- 2016 and 2022 Participant as an expert to a national working group defining indications on the management of cirrhotic patient with coagulative disorders. Hemostatic balance in patients with liver cirrhosis: Report of a consensus conference under the auspices of the italian association for the study of liver diseases (AISF) and the italian society of internal medicine (SIMI) and under the auspices of the European Society for the study of liver diseases (EASL).
- 2001-present Italian Society of Anaesthesia Intensive Care Medicine and Pain medicine (S.A.A.R.T.I)
- Member of the new World Journal of Anesthesiology Editorial Board
- Author or co-author of several articles in the field of liver transplant surgery, liver surgery, pancreatic surgery, coagulation derangement, thromboelastography, loco regional anesthesia.
Member of italian Society of Anaesthesia Intensive Care Medicine and Pain medicine (S.A.A.R.T.I)
Journal rewiever per:
• European Journal of ultrasound/Ultraschall in der Medzin
• Journal of Hepatology
• Clinical Liver Disease
Particular interests in liver surgery, liver transplantation, cirrhotic patients with coagulative disorders, thromboelastography, obstetric care, orthopedic surgery and coagulation derangement associated to it.