Maggio Alessia, MSc
- Master's Degree in Medical Biotechnology, 2019, University of Bologna, 110/110 cum laude
- Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology, 2016, Universiy of Salento, Lecce, 103/110
Licensed to practice as a biologist sec. A, 2020, Universiy of Salento, Lecce.
2020-2021: Research Fellow at DIMES (Department of Specialist, Diagnostic and Experimental Medicine) - University of Bologna.
Validation of cell separation and characterization protocols using innovative unmarked instrumentation (Celector®):
- processing of human tissue samples and isolation of cell populations.
- morphological and functional characterization of cell samples according to standardized protocols.
- cell manipulation techniques and cell culture, particularly of stem cells.
- preparation of technical reports on the results obtained.
2019: Intern with SRQ QUALIFICATION: technical expert in the management of a scientific project at Stem Sel s.r.l.
- Management of a project with the objective of validating a new instrumentation for the characterization and quality control of a cellular product for use in the regenerative field.
- Periodic preparation of scientific/technical reports on the results obtained and process evaluation with optimization of various parameters.
- management of relationships with suppliers of biological samples, the creation of a database on collected samples.
Excellent command of MS Office (World, Excel Power Point), internet search engines and e-mail service. Good ability to use web applications, use of data storage and management platforms.
Teaching Tutor for the course Stem cell therapy Laboratory and Human embryology Laboratory - Master's Degree in Medical Biotechnology (A.A 2020/2021)
- Clinical research
- Good clinical practice
- Regenerative medicine for the treatment of musculoskeletal tissues, particularly for the healing of cartilage, meniscal, and tendon defects.