Bucciarelli Alessio, MSc, PhD
MSc in Material Science
Researcher at RAMSES laboratory
2014: Master’s degree in Material Science, Ca’ Foscari University of Venezia, evaluation of 110/110 with laudae.
2019: Specialization in Data Science (HarvardX).
2018: International PhD in Material, Mechatronics and System Engineering. University of Trento, Department of Industrial Engineering.
- April 2021-September 2022, Senior Post-Doc, CNR-Nanotec, National Council of Research, Lecce, Italy.
- April 2019-April 2021, Full Researcher (R3 level), Microsystem Technology Group (MST), Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Trento, Italy.
- 2016-2019, PhD program in material, mechatronics, and systems engineering, Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Trento, Trento, Italy.
- 2013-2014, Research Fellow, European Social Found (FSE) for Veneto region. Academic partner: University Ca’Foscari, Venice, Italy. Industrial partner: Global Display Solution (GDS), Cornedo Vicentino, Italy.
- 2010-2013, Data Analyst for Corrosion monitoring of petrochemical implant, Antea s.r.l., Padova, Italy.
Proficient level of English (C2).
Scripting and Data Analysis in Matlab, Python and R. Development of statistical model throught Design of Experiment e Machine Learning. Proficient use of OriginPro, Graphad Prism to analyze dataframes. Proficient use of Microsoft Office. Chemical synthesis of materials and chemical/physical characterization (SEM, FTIR, TGA, DMTA, mechanical testing). Development and characterization of industrial processes.
- Lab assistant of “Biomimetic and bioinspired materials” with prof. Devid Maniglio, University of Trento 2017.
- Lab assistant of “Biomimetic and bioinspired materials” with prof. Devid Maniglio, University of Trento 2018.
- Main instructor of “Statistical process optimization through design of experiment”, Aquasense PhD Summer School, Marie Curie H2020 813680 FBK, September 2019.
- Main instructor of “Design of experiment” Corso di 16h, FBK, December 2019.
International and National Projects::
- REMIX Project, Research Innovation Staﬀ Exchange programme (RISE), Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement MSCA-RISE 778078.
- CHEDDAR,European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation, agreement 777222 (Attract project).
- March-August 2016, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond VA, USA. Secondment in the BioNano Laboratory. Project: “Development of a green method produce silk fibroin micropatterns avoiding the use of harsh chemical. Improvement of the superficial properties of silk photoresist films”.
- September-December 2019, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju, South Corea. Secondment period for the Research Innovation Staﬀ Exchange programme (RISE) under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement MSCA-RISE 778078 (REMIX project). Project: “Development of a porous scaffold for tissue engineering based on silk fibroin, statistical characterization of the materials properties”.
Biofabrication and Bioprinting, 3D printing, 3D printing, Biomaterials, Bioengineering, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, Multifunctional Scaffold, Additive Manufacturing, Organ on Chip, Lab on Chip, Data Science, Image analysis.