Grigolo Brunella, PhD
Person in charge - RAMSES Laboratory
1980: Degree in Biological Science, University of Bologna, Italy.
- 1987: Specialization in Biochemistry and Clinical Chemistry, University of Parma.
- 1992: Registration in the National Registry of Biologists.
- 2007: Technical Director of Pharmaceutical production for Advanced Therapies (Italian Pharmaceutical Agency).
- 2012: National Scientific Qualification for Associate Professor
- General Pathology
- Applied Biology
- Health applied medical profession.
- From 2012: Person in charge of the organization, RAMSES Laboratory, Department of Research and Innovation Technology, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute.
- From 2009: Biology Research Manager. Special qualification in 'Physiopathology and cartilage Regeneration”. Immunorheumatology and Tissue Regeneration Laboratory, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute.
- 1999-2009. Biology Research Manager. Person in charge of the Researches on human and animal chondrocyte transplantation. Human and animal chondrocyte cell cultures. Preclinical animal models for tissue engineering therapeutic strategies. Analyses of bio-molecular markers involved in osteoarticular pathologies. Immunology and Genetics Laboratory (presently, Immunorheumatology and Tissue Regeneration Laboratory) Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute.
- 1991-1999. Biology Research Manager. Researches on Immunology, Regenerative Medicine. Immunology and Genetics Laboratory (presently, Immunorheumatology and Tissue Regeneration Laboratory) Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute.
- 1982-1990. Fellow. Biochemical and Clinical Laboratory, Gastroenterology Unit, Medical Department, Policlinico S. Orsola, Bologna, Italy.
- 1980-1982. Biologist, S. Vitale Laboratory, Budrio (Bologna), Italy.
Excellent skills in the applications of tools for word processing, database management, graphical systems and statistical computing (Microsoft Office, Photoshop, etc).
- 2003-2010: Teacher at the Rheumatology Specialization School, University of Bologna.
- Teacher for Laboratory Technician School and for Medical School, University of Bologna.
- Assistant Supervisor for Degree Thesis: Science, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology. University of Bologna.
- Invited speaker in several Italian Universities.
- She is the author of 137 publications on scientific journals, 125 abstracts presented at conferences, 16 book chapters
- H Index: 31 (Scopus 2020).
- From 2002: Italian Ministry of Health - MIUR (Art.7; DDL 297/99)
- From 2006: Research Grants Council (RGC), Hong Kong.
Regenerative medicine in the orthopedic field with particular interest in cartilage and bone repair and on the use of different cell type and biomaterials. Cell cultures: chondrocytes, synoviocytes, ligament and tendon cells. Mesenchymal stem cells from bone marrow and adipose tissue.
Research on the development of Osteoarthritis and other cartilage pathologies and development of new strategies for their treatment. Histochemistry and immunohistochemistry, molecular biology techniques. 3D bioprinting.
Promotore/organizzatore dei seguenti eventi formativi.