Grassi Alberto, MD
MD, Professional assignment: "Minimally-invasive and Complex Joint Surgery"
Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bologna, with honors.
Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology at the University of Bologna, with honors.
2018: Winner of the "European Travelling Fellowship", with attendance at the most prestigious European centres of Sport Traumatology including:
- Orthopadische Chirugie Munchen (OCM) of Munich, Germany (Prof. Philipp Niemeyer)
- Asklepios Clinic of Regensburg, Germany (Prof. Peter Angele)
- Bispebjerg Hospital of Copenhagen, Denmark (Prof. Michael Krogsgaard)
- Centre Osteo-Articulaire des Cedres of Grenoble, France (Dr. Johannes Barth)
- Hospital de Masises di Valencia, Spain (Dr. Pablo Canete)
- Clinica Universisdad de Navarra of Madrid, Spain (Dr. Jose Silberberg)
- Hospital Da Luz of Setubal, Portugal (Dr. Enrique Jones).
2016: Clinical and Research Fellowship at the Sport Medicine Division of the DUKE University (North Carolina, USA), Prof. Ned Amendola and Prof. James Nunley.
- Italian: mother language
- English: excellent
- Spanish: good.