The activity of the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute can be supported in different ways:
1. with donation of money to support the Institute, for treatment activities (purchase of equipment or furniture for the wards) or for research (donations aimed at research benefit from tax relief);
2. with the donation of equipment to assist medical staff in their treatment and research activities;
3. by donating books for the "Read a book!" project;
4. with the donation of toys, stationery, personal computers and other items for the wards that mainly receive children and teenagers (Paediatric Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Osteo-oncology, etc.).
For donations of money it is necessary to make a bank transfer in favour of the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute to the account INTESA SAN PAOLO Spa - branch via G.Marconi 51 - 40122 BOLOGNA,
- IBAN: IT73E0306902520100000046028 (BIC SWIFT: BCITITMM.) indicating in the reason for payment "Donation in favour of the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute";
If you want the donation to go to a specific department/unit, you must indicate it in the reason for the donation.
For donations of medical/research instruments or equipment it is necessary to send a description of the material and its commercial value to Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, via di Barbiano 1/10
40136 Bologna, Italy
For further information
Thanks to the "5permille" you can support the research of the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute at no cost; just write the Rizzoli fiscal code (00302030374) on the occasion of your income tax return and put your signature in the "5permille" box (attention! Use the box related to "health research funding") of the specific form.
Only Italian citizens can donate "5permille" of their personal income tax.