E-mail address: email@example.com
Perna Fabrizio, MD
Date of Birth
MD, specialized in Orthopaedics and Traumatology
MD at the Rizzoli-Sicilia Department
Title of qualification awarded
- 2012: Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Palermo, with honors.
- 2018: Specialization in Orthopedics in Traumatology at the University of Bologna, with honors.
Other qualifications awarded
Abroad training experiences:
- Cadaver Lab: Adult Spinal Deformity Fundamental Surgeon Course. November 2016; Manchester, UK.
- SRS Current Concepts in Spine Deformity Course. March 2017; Prague, Czech Republic.
- ESTRO Summerschool Basic Science. June 2017; Vienna, Austria.
- ESTRO Upper Limb Course. October 2017; Ankara, Turkey.
- Cadaver Lab: MIS-TLIF Cadaveric Training Program. March 2018; Leiden, the Netherlands.
- ESTRO Lower Limb Course. April 2018; Lyon, France.
- Cadaver Lab: Spineart Academy International Course on Spinal Deformity. January 2019; Geneva, Switzerland.
- Italian mother language.
- Excellent English.