La Mattina Antonino A., Eng.
2016:Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering, University of Pisa, 110/110 with honours
2020: PhD in Information Engineering, University of Pisa, with the thesis “Exploiting porous silicon technology for photonic applications: from bioresorbable sensors to monolithic lasers”
- Programming, Scripting, and Scientific applications: Matlab, Python, ANSYS, SQL, ImageJ, Gwyddion, 3D Slicer.
- Laboratory equipment and instrumentation: scanning electron microscope (SEM), optical microscopy (brightfield and fluorescence), atomic force microscopy (AFM), optical coherence tomography (OCT), source measurement unit (SMU), optical spectrometer (absorbance, transmittance, and fluorescence).
- Generic software applications: Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 7 publications in indexed international journals and proceedings.
- Member of VPH Institute, GNB, IEEE.
Computational biomechanics; finite element modelling; bone biomechanics; in silico trials; high performance computing; digital patient.