Crimi Gianluigi, BSc
2010: Master in Computer Game Development, Università degli Studi di Bologna
Creation of CAD / CAM applications both aimed at the clinic (e.g. pre-operative planning or calculation of clinical scores) and research in the field of musculoskeletal modeling
- Software Development, C++, Python, Java, SQL, XML
- Agile Programming, Computer graphics, UI e UX Design
- ALBA (Agile Library for Biomedical Application)
- VTK (Data processing and visualization)
- ITK (Insight Toolkit)
- GDCM (Grassroots DICOM)
- NMSBuilder, software, Valente G, Crimi G, Vanella N, Schileo E, Taddei F. nmsBuilder: freeware to create subject-specific musculoskeletal models for OpenSim, Comput Methods Programs Biomed 2017, 152: 85-92.
- ALBA (Agile Library for Biomedical Application), software library, Taddei F, Crimi G., Valente G., Vanella N., Schileo E., ALBA: a rapid prototyping framework for computer aided medicine, SIAM 2018, June 5-8, Bologna, Italy.
- Algorithms on diagnostic images, IA, HCI (Human-computer interaction)