Pagani Stefania, MSc
B-Level Professional Assignment: Cellular Models from healthy and pathologic tissues of the muscular-skeletal system
1996: Degree in Biological Sciences with honors, University of Bologna.
2004: Specialist qualification in Clinical Pathology, with honors, University, Italy, with an experimental thesis entitled "Assays of cell biology on polymeric scaffolds for bone tissue engineering".
- From 2020: Permanent executive biologist, B-level professional assignment "Cellular Models from healthy and pathologic tissues of the musculoskeletal system" at the Unit Surgical Sciences and Technologies, IOR
- From 2020-present: person in charge of the Training activity
- 2014-20: Permanent executive biologist, B-level professional assignment: "Cellular Models from healthy and pathologic tissues of the musculoskeletal system" at the Laboratory of Preclinical and Surgical Studies, IOR
- From 2009: person in charge for the "Morphology and Biochemical Analysis" (MAB) sector
- 2009-14: Permanent executive biologist, basic professional assignment: "Mesenchymal cell cultures", at the Laboratory of "Preclinical and Surgical Studies", IOR
- 2006-09: Contract biologist at the Laboratory of "Immunology and Genetics", IOR
- 2001-06: Contract biologist at the Laboratory of "Pathophysiology of Orthopaedic Implants", IOR
- 1998-01: Contract biologist at the "Hematology and Medical Oncology Seragnoli Institute", St. Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, Bologna.
English (B1) and German (A2).
Knowledge and utilization of the Microsoft Windows XP operative system; Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point); online bibliographic research; programs: Leica QWin for image analysis, Cardinis for the management of research projects, Blast for primers design.
Correlator for degree theses in Dentistry, Biological Sciences and Medical Biotechnologies.
- Participation to the European projects:
- 2005-06: NANOBIOCOM: "Intelligent nanocomposite for bone tissue repair and regeneration"
- 2001-03: ALUSI: "Development of alumina forming ods ferritic superalloys as new biomaterials for surgical implants"
- Projects funded by the Italian Ministry for Research and Education:
- "Pathogenesis and molecular targets of degenerative pathologies of the muscular-skeletal system" (FIRB)
- Projects funded by private Foundations:
- 2014-15: "The repair of critical bone defects with vascularized homologous bone graft and transplant of marrow stem cells: a study on animal model" (Del Monte Foundation of Bologna and Ravenna)
- 2006-09: "Identification of molecular targets of therapeutic interest in osteoarthritis" (CARISBO Foundation)
- Projects funded by the European Union:
- 2014-20: Regional Operative Program POR-FESR: "Custom Implants-Design and manufacturing of customized tissues and endoprostheses by subtractive and additive technologies"
- 2011-16: PON01_01059: "Development of a technological platform for the non-invasive treatment of oncological and infectious pathologies based on the use of focused ultrasounds"
- National Operative Programs PON01-00829: "Innovative technological platforms for tissue engineering".