Stefanini Niccolò, MD
MD, Surgeon specialized in Orthopaedics and Traumatology
2014: Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bologna, with honors
2020: Specialization in Orthopaedics and Traumatology at the University of Bologna, with honors
2020-2021: researcher at the University of Bologna, Department of Biomedical and Neuromotor Sciences (DIBINEM) with clinical assistance at 1st Orthopaedic and Traumatologic Clinic
- Knowledge of Operative Systems: Windows, MacOs, iOS.
- Knowledge of Office applications, medical database research (PubMed, Scholar), imaging (PACS) and preoperative templating (Orthoview), Final Cut Pro X, DaVinci Resolve.
- Since 2017: Teaching activity in national courses (Master: Nursing Assistance in Orthopaedics and Traumatology)
- 17th May 2017: Tutor in Advanced Course on Surgical Anatomy and Biomechanics applied on Foot
- Since 2010 to 2015 tutor for educational, laboratory and dissection activities to 1st and 2nd year Medical Students at the university of Bologna, School of Medicine and Surgery – Department of Human Anatomy and Physiopathology of the Locomotor System
- Author/co-Author of several scientific papers on national and international impacted journals.
- Speaker at several national and international meetings
- Hip sport, traumatic and degenerative pathology.
- Knee sport, traumatic and degenerative pathology.
- Spine degenerative pathology.
- Foot and Ankle degenerative pathology.
- Reconstructive and Arthroscopic surgery of hip and knee.