The Scientific Directorate guides and coordinates the Institute’s scientific research.
The Scientific Director presides over the Scientific Technical Committee, a technical consulting body addressing scientific, educational and research issues.
The Scientific Directorate is supported by a Research Administrative Infrastructure, directed by Pierpaola D’Alessandro, and composed by a team supporting the researchers.
The following organizational branches depend on the Scientific Direction:
- Applied and Translational Research (ATR) Center;
- Biological Resources Coordination Center (Centro di Coordinamento Risorse Biologiche - CRB);
- SS Clinical Trial Center (CTC.IOR);
- Electron Microscopy Platform;
- Evaluation of Research Activity (ERA;
- Technology Transfer Office (TTO).
Secretary of the Scientific Directorate:
phone +39-051-6366721 fax +39-051-4689901 e-mail email@example.com
- Mrs. Monica Cestari
Secretariat of the Scientific Directorate
Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli
Centro di ricerca Codivilla-Putti
via di Barbiano, 1/10